“Wander a whole summer if you can... time will not be taken from the sum of your life. Instead of shortening, it will definitely lengthen it and make you truly immortal."
- Have you been wondering where I wandered off to? Granted, it has been a while since my last newsletter. Most of you know I don’t send emails just to market Inner Compass services and events; there has to be inspired content to share that I feel will be of real value to my readers. Sometimes I’m too busy to receive more than little snippets of wisdom. Other times the inspiration needs more time for reflection. Both of these have been true lately.
- When my Facebook account was hacked several weeks ago, I took it as a hint from the universe that I needed more “me time” and decided to skip social media for a while. Then, off I went to summer camp at one of my favorite places on the planet: Lily Dale, New York, is my Wonderland, Neverland, Summerland – a place of tranquility that offers respite from the everyday world, invites personal and spiritual reflection, and ignites the heartfelt desires of the soul.
If one’s hometown is “the city or town where one was born or grew up” (Merriam Webster) Lily Dale is the closest I can claim. You see, my family moved households twelve times before I was graduated from high school. And while I am grateful for the opportunities that arose from those experiences – they broadened my perspective of the world and I learned to adapt to new circumstances – it was a defining part of my childhood in other ways. The moves weren’t glamorous; there were no exciting destinations. We simply went from small town to small town each time my father was promoted during his career in retail management. I remember all three of us children crying and stomping about whenever the announcement came, declaring “We won’t go! You can’t make us!” But each time, we seemed to like the new place just as well as the one that came before. Challenges came with this lifestyle too. While I was good at making new friends, keeping in touch with so many old friends was hard, and some friends I dearly missed. Amidst all the changes, Lily Dale was a saving grace because my family spent part of every summer there visiting extended family.
- Summer special continues on individual sessions: whether you want to connect with your spirit loved ones, make inspired changes in your life, go deeper with your inner work, or enhance your health and vitality, you can accomplish a lot.
- Virtual Student Reading Party: Receive full-length readings from the students in our Mediumship Mastery Program - all in the comfort of your own home.
- Spirit Speaks Combo Levels 1-2: Discover the joys of meeting and working with Spirit, and get all the empowering tools and techniques from both courses in one extended weekend of instruction.
- Mediumship Mastery Meet & Greet: Thinking about joining the program? Wondering whether it is a good fit for you, or now is the right time? Join us online for an informal Meet & Greet with Joanne, Chad, and students past and present. We'll share program highlights, important considerations, plus answer questions.