Every Day Light Summer Program: Living Soulfully, Intuitively, Harmoniously
- Every Day Magic. Learn - for real - how to create the life of your dreams as you gain clarity about your deepest, truest goals and priorities.
- Every Day Sacred. Infuse your daily routine with spiritual practices that inspire joy, keep you centered, and support your best intentions.
- Every Day Intuitive. Learn to listen for - and trust - the voice of your higher soul, and experience the myriad ways your intuition can enhance your daily life.
- Every Day Sanctuary: Transform your home into a comfortable, beautiful, and sacred space that supports your aspirations and dreams in every way.
- Every Day Vitality. Nurture optimal health through energy work and natural, complementary therapies.
- Every Day Abundant. Master the esoteric principles behind gratitude and generosity to cultivate prosperity in every area of your life.
- Every Day Ashram: Cultivate a community of spiritual support, mentorship - and FUN! - with like-minded people.
- Every Day Lovingly: Understand the true nature of your most important and intimate relationships, and begin communicating with loved ones on a deeper level.
- Every Day Alchemy: Transform your life with inner work to foster your best character traits and experience greater peace.
- Every Day Visionary: Stay on course with a spiritual vocation that grows as your soul evolves, and begin walking your path with greater joy and confidence.
- Every Day Sovereign: Open yourself to a freer and fuller expression of your soul's unique potential for spiritual leadership and service.
- Every Day Luminous: Strengthen your connection to the divine light within and awaken to the experience of grace and everyday blessings in your life.
- Main Sessions. Be prepared to participate! Each session includes inspiring exercises, plus empowering assignments for in-between sessions – because the real transformation occurs when you actively apply the principles in your daily life. (Please Note: Very few activities/exercises will be recorded, and recordings will be made available to participants only in very limited/specific circumstances at the instructor's discretion).
- Office Hours. We understand that adults don't necessarily get summer breaks - and their schedules can be even more full than usual at this time of year. So once or twice each month, we will hold a session to go into a little more depth on recently covered topics. If a participant needs a little extra support in applying the principles, or if someone has missed a session, this is their chance to get a better grasp of the content.