“Dance is the hidden language of the soul, of the body."
- What are you doing around town this weekend? I'll be doing a little "victory dance" in Sharonville, Ohio, at the convention center. Some of you may guess that I am referring to my participation in the Victory of Light / Body Mind Spirit Expo.
- I hope you’ll stop by my booth – #2825 – to say hello, and stay for a mini-reading. This Spring I am offering clairvoyant mediumship readings or past life readings. With either one, you can expect to receive an evidential reading relevant to your life today.
- If you arrive early enough on Saturday, you can join me for a presentation at 10:00 AM in Room 4, where I will lead a Twin Hearts Meditation developed by the founder of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga, Master Choa Kok Sui, that can help to accelerate your spiritual development.
- On Sunday at 3:00 PM, I hope you’ll join me in Room 3 for Gifts of Spirit – Speaking to You. I’m very excited to teach you ways to connect and communicate with your higher self, spirit helpers, and spirit loved ones, that will open the door to a lifetime of meaningful experiences for you. It’s one of my all-time favorite presentations, and here's why: I absolutely love to be present when people who weren't sure they could do it themselves, actually do it themselves!
- Don't get me wrong: I thoroughly enjoy being a medium and giving readings to people. There is a satisfaction that comes from doing my work well, especially when that work brings such peace, joy, and healing to the people with whom I interact.
- But as much as I love doing mediumship, I love teaching mediumship more. A lot more. You see, there is an even greater satisfaction that comes from "teaching someone to fish" (or in this case, to dance!) by empowering them with skills and confidence in their innate intuitive abilities. By the way, everyone has these abilities. (Yes, you too). If you want to find out for yourself, I encourage you to join me for my presentation, after which you'll probably be doing your own little "victory dance."
When I initially designed this workshop series in 2012, I had specific learning objectives in mind:
- Establish intentions to accelerate development.
- Cultivate awareness of the aura and chakras.
- Enhance the state of receptivity through meditation.
- Strengthen the natural abilities to see, hear, and sense with the subtlest of perceptions.
- Work with symbols dynamically.
- Connect with Spirit beings including loved ones, helpers, and guides.
- Begin to discern among intuitive, psychic, and mediumistic connections.
- Receive messages for oneself and others.
- Build trust and confidence through direct experience.
You can access this inspiration and wisdom any time, using tools that you may not know you already have. And in this experiential workshop series, you will learn how to do this. You’ll explore your innate abilities through fun and interactive experiences, in a comfortable and encouraging setting. Discover the joys of meeting and working with Spirit! Learn to attune to these energies, embrace the loving wisdom and support that is there for you, and experience greater connection, meaning, and fulfillment in your life.